Bachelor of Science Degree in Management, 2002
· Diploma football coaching course.
· Master’s Degree from MBP school of Coaches (Football) Barcelona,Spain (current )
· Holds Values and Principles in Sports Singapore Certification
· First Aid, AED, and CPR Certified.
· Observant, respectful, patient and a clear communicator, knowledgeable.
· He makes sure your coaching sessions are progressive and challenging!
Li Xuan has a heart for football and a passion to nurture. Football became a part of her life since 9 years old.
· Having grown up in Egypt, she looked up to Mo Salah, which motivated her to play football whenever she gets the chance to.
· Furthermore, not only is she a professional golfer, Li Xuan has also coached volleyball and basketball for her school.
· She has a fun and cheerful personality and is a joy to be around. Her fondness of children is evident in her lively interactions with them at work as she connects with them.
· Michelle has 6 years of football experience and is an active member of Phoenix Pride Football Club.
In the past years, she assisted in the coaching of her University Hall’s football team as the Vice-Captain and
was also the Vice-Captain of her school football team - the team subsequently defended their Championship title at National A Division Football Championship. Michelle is always happy to help and would often conduct 1-to-1 trainings with her teammates.
She is enthusiastic and passionate, and is known to be fond of children. . Michelle has also engaged in academic and moral support for children aged 3-11 in a volunteer programme and has also tutored children aged 5-7.
* AFC coaching (c) license
* AFC futsal level 1 license
* Sports psychology Cert
* Premier skills coach educator
* Exprience in grassroots Football coaching
* A fun-loving and passionate coach who has great knowledge in today’s local culture Football contexts and has a good rapport with kids.